Have you purchased a new Android device and want to setup your Gmail account? Go for that as it is so simple, but unfortunately if having an error and it is not let you do the task properly you want to then this content will offer you the straightforward appropriate guidance as help to set up Gmail account on your android device at ease.
This is very common problem occurs with the users when they do so and they really need guidance from a skilled technician from the best organisation of Gmail customer service that gives hundred percent solution at the right time. That’s why contact techies by using Gmail account website where you can find chat, toll-free number, remote connection and much more. So this time if you encounter any issue then go to the website of Gmail account and search out the contact for how to want to contact techies to get the issue at the right time.
Here are the ways on how to set up a Gmail account on an Android device easily:
· Turn on your Android device and then click on the Gmail app.
· Enter the correct email address into the right field and then press next button.
· Then after click on the IMAP mail server and then enter the email address and press add button to make it enable.
· Click on the SMTP mail server and then enter the email address and then press add button to make it enable.
· Click on the SSL mail server and then click on the sync button if you want to and then enter the password.
· Click on the inbox having configured your Gmail account on your device at last.
If you are able to view your crucial emails in the inbox which means you have done a good job and now you can use your Gmail account on your new device regularly. But if having an issue then you can make a call at Gmail support number that is available all the time in order to fix the issue in a jiffy.